UPSC, a self-governing body of Government is granted the undertaking of Notification 2019 for the UPSC Civil Services Exams.
As per current UPSC 2019 notice, registrations will initiate in February and go on till March.
This article has not been written to hype the details up but to understand the purpose of conducting Civil Services Examination.
There are about 1000 posts are available and the government will not put the limit on the number of opening.
It intends for the selection process that is beneficial for all aspirants.
Each aspirant must bear an exact mind about the product preparation and time management of the exam.
UPSC 2019 Exam Dates
This is the calendar of the civil services exam organized by UPSC under regular conditions.
|The issue of Notification||07 February 2018|
|Application form availability||07 February 2018|
|Last date for Application Submission (online)||6th March 2018|
|Prelims Admit card||June 2018|
|UPSC Preliminary Exam date||3rd June 2018|
|Prelims exam result||August 2018|
|Main Exam Admit Card Availability||September 2018|
|UPSC Main Exam Date||1st October 2018|
|Declaration of final result||January 2019|
UPSC Exam, also popularly known as IAS exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission to recruit Civil Services Officers, every year. The Exam is conducted in 3 stages-
- Personality Test
All the UPSC IAS Aspirants gearing up for UPSC Prelims and Mains 2018, would be surely interested in the important details like the important UPSC Exam Dates, UPSC registration and UPSC fee details, for this year. In this article, we’ll provide you all the key details regarding UPSC Notification 2018, like Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Number of attempts, Exam dates,
Under the guidance of UPSC, the mentioned stages of exams are meant to final selection.
- Phase 1 – Preliminary Exam (Objective type questions -100 Marks)- The Prelims exam will be consisting of objective questions. It is considered as the primary stage of UPSC 2019 recruitment required to be qualified by students intended for Mains exam.
- Phase 2 – Mains Exam (Descriptive Type)- The UPSC Mains is set on the parameter of the descriptive attribute. After performing well in the Prelims exam, students become capable of appearing in the Mains exam.
- Phase 3 – Personal Interview (275 Marks)- The personal interview which is also recognized as IAS interview the last stage for UPSC Recruitment. It is generally held in the month of March.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC 2018 Exam
It is requested to follow the UPSC 2019 eligibility criteria before they go along with application process. The eligibility of the students will include the age criteria in detail.
|Category||Age limit (up to)|
Number of Attempts for UPSC 2019 Exam
|Category||No. of Attempts|
|Open Category||6 times|
Application Fee details for UPSC 2019 Exam
All Contenders will have to pay the application fee by various means- Credit/Debit card/Internet banking.
- General/Others – Rs.100
- SC/ST/PH Candidates – No payment is required
UPSC 2019 Application Form
- Firstly visit the official page of UPSC that is upsconline.nic.in
- Then hit the link for the Application form at the beginning of the page.
- The next part will be to choose the part 1 registration and enter all details such as Name, Parents name, Date of birth, Permanent address etc.
- Then move to part 2, students will get a registration number
- They must register with similar details for part 2 registration
- The attachment of important documents is required such as scanned Photo and signature.
- At last, submit the fee of RS.100 by using Credit/Debit/Internet banking or SBI etc
- Now keep the copy of application form.