The Union Public Service Commission is the first agency which regulates a large number of examinations yearly in the country. UPSC is the main authority which conducts the Civil Services Examination. Forgetting vital and applicable material from this article, you are required to check the information given below-
The UPSC is hailed from Union Public Service Commission. It is familiar to major Public Service Commission. In the company of civil services, examination contenders will have to go through Group A and Group B recruitment process.
Union Public Service Commission
Examinations such as Engineering Services Exam, National Defence Academy Exam, Naval Academy Exam, Central Armed Police Force, Indian Statistical Service Exam, Indian Forest Service, Combined Defence Services Exam, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Combined Medical Services Exam, etc., are going to offer in UPSC. Including Civil Services Examination like Indian Administrative (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and Indian Revenue Service (IRS) will be organized as per instructions.
The UPSC Civil Services Examination List is Indian Administrative Service, Foreign Service, Police Service, P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Audit and Accounts Service, Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Defence Accounts Service, Revenue Service (I.T.), Ordnance Factories Service (Assistant Works Manager, Administration), Postal Service, Civil Accounts Service, Railway Traffic Service, Railway Accounts Service, Railway Personnel Service, Railway Protection Force (Assistant Security Commissioner), Defence Estates Service, Information Service (Junior Grade), Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III) and Indian Corporate Law Service
UPSC Govt Jobs
- Applicants must bring Graduation or Post Graduation degree or 12th pass certificate issued by some established university only then they can register for the recruitment.
- Age limit is imperative, and they must attain minimum 18 years.
Total Jobs: Posts
Posts Name: Engineering Services Exam
1. Degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament
2.Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) (c) obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time.
3. Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India).
4. Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India.
1. A contender will be required to be reached the age of 21 years and must not exceed 30 years on the 1st August 2018.Apart from that aspirants will need to be born on 2nd August 1988 and 1st August 1997.
2. The maximum parameter of the age limit of 30 years and the criteria will be relaxable up to 35 years if they are Government servants and are having jobs in the Department/ Office and the assortment of contenders will be done through the scores and total grades achieved in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview.
Cost of Application: Contenders will need to submit the application fee which is RS. 200 with the payment at any branch of SBI using cash, or net banking/debit card. Those who are from SC/ST/PH/Women will be excluded from submitting the fee.
UPSC Jobs 2019 Details:
Post Name: Marketing Officer
1. No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
2. Pay Scale: 44900
Post Name: Lady Medical Officer
1. No of Vacancy: 06 Posts
2. Pay Scale: 56100-177500
1. Educational Qualification:
For Marketing Officer: Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Agriculture Chemistry/ Dairy Chemistry/Dairying from a recognized University or equivalent. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Oil Technology/Food Technology/ Chemical Technology/Dairy Technology from a recognized University or corresponding degree.
For Lady Medical Officer: Medical Qualification contained within in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
2. Age Limit: Maximum age limit – 30 years
3. Age Relaxation: For OBC category- 3 years, For SC/ST category- 5 years and for P.H category – 10 years
Job Location: All India
Selection Process: The performance and merit of the students in Recruitment Test and Interview will be considered for selection.
Aspirants who are going to apply for the above posts will also need to pay the required fee for filling in the application form. The payment can be made by net banking, credit card, debit card. You can also make the payment with cash by any branch of SBI Bank. Those who are from SC/ST/Women will not be needed to pay the fee.