UPSC 2019 announcement is going to be made in next February and aspirants are requested to accomplish various parameters of application relating to Civil Services 2019 Application Form By reckoning. 782 posts will be entitled to Civil Services and the prelims exam will be started 3rd June and schedule; for Main Exam is to have appeared in Sept 2019. It is informed that online Registration will be brought up to date in March, so aspirants will need to apply online before the last date.
UPSC IAS Eligibility Criteria 2019:
The eligibility criterion is the basic parameter deciding the aptness of students from UPSC 2019. They need to make sure that they are applying for the exam at the exact date.
Educational Qualification: – The aspirant needs to accomplish the graduation with good marks from any established university.
The age they might attain must be varying from 21 to 32 years which is applicable to 1st August 2019 to complete the Application Form.
It will be required by the student to be born not before 2nd August 1986 and after 1st August 1997.
The age limit is not the same for all categories set by government policies and norms.
|Category||Upper age limit|
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Year, OBC= 40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year, PH=50 Year|
|Disabled servicemen.||GEN=37 Year, OBC=40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year.|
- It is necessary for the student to be Indian staff.
- They could also be a national of Nepal, Bhutan or a refugee from any other country can apply for theexam,
- The aspirants should be acquainted with the eligibility criteria of UPSC 2019 exam and must own the permanent residence in India.
UPSC IAS 2019 Important Dates:-
The important table specifies the dates UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019.
|UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 Release Date||7th Feb 2019|
|Starting Date to Submit UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Form||7th Feb 2019|
|Last Date to Submit UPSC Civil Services Online Form 2018||6th March 2019|
|UPSC IAS 2018 Preliminary Exam Date||3rd June 2019|
|Civil Services / IAS 2018 Main Examination Date||28th September 2019|
UPSC IAS Application Form 2019:-
- They need to first complete the eligibility criteria and then follow the UPSC 2019 application process. The students are provided with the thorough procedure of the application.
- The registration is the step to start with the procedure of exam to apply for the exam.
- The UPSC application form will be inaccessible after the month of March 2019, so aspirants can successfully be able to register online before it is the only remaining date.
- After the end of registration process, aspirants can’t fill the form for Civil Services 2019 exam.
- It would be important that aspirants fill in correct and fill the form carefully, any mistake will result in failure of the application.
- You can find your application form going to the website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in/
- Provide the details as per requirements and submit them after going by them once again.
- Deposit the fee and save the copy of application form.
UPSC IAS Admit Card 2019:-
- For the attainment of admit card for UPSC 2019, aspirant needs to copy it from the official website. After the last week of May, you can’t access it.
- The commission will issue the e-admit card for all those candidates who are planning to appear in the exam.
- Don’t expect it to be received by post as online is only source to get it.
- It would be obligatory to poses the print out of the admit card.
- Those who are appearing for the exam impromptu that is without admit card will be dismissed.
- Along with hall ticket, it is just to have an extra copy of admit card as it might be useful in case you have misplaced one.
- The details such as date of birth and application form are the necessity during downloading it.
IAS Result 2019:-
- The UPSC 2019 result is going to be put up by the order of commission on the official website.
- The UPSC 2019 Prelims examination begins on 3rd June and results for the same will be provided to students in July. The result can be grabbed with the use of roll no and date of birth.
- The accessibility of scorecard is possible only when you have performed in the examination. Those obtaining marks as decided for cut off will be selected.