Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Service Exam is known by CMS which will be conducted in 2019.
UPSC was originated in 1926. The Chairman of this reputed name of India is Deepak Gupta.
All the examinations which are initiated by UPSC are Medical Services, Defence Services, Technical, Non-Technical, Civil Services Examinations, Navy etc.
- Status, self-importance, and authority has a connection with UPSC CMS which are far better than excellence in the Indian Society. Those who have participated in the UPSC CMS will turn out to be a Chief Medical Officer. There are some of the students who get into UPSC are of high opinion, of greatest significance and privilege linked to this work.
- CMES exam is held every year in the month of June. At first, you come across the maximum age criteria which are 32 years and the eligibility to perform is MBBS.
- The Salary scale gauges 40000–90000 and you may take on diverse fields like Railways, Municipal Corporation or Défense.
- Clearing UPSC CMS 2019 ensures a permanent job and aspirants announces as a medical officer which is different for another junior resident who is simply a JR and not a MO.
UPSC CMS 2019 Application Form
- Aspirants can decide on UPSC CMS 2019 Examination through the official website. Overall, there are two stages in the application process, Phase 1, and Phase 11.
- They will need to register and provide all details like educational details address, and personal information.
- Accomplishing the form filling step, proceed the second stage, then it requires to select the examination centre of their fondness which is in abundance.
- Now, submit the application fee and attach all necessary documents like scanned copy of passport size photograph, thumb impression and signature.
CMS Paper I Exam Pattern:
The exam is meant to be conducted in two parts- paper and paper 2. Here we talk about UPSC MCS Paper I
- General Ability for 30 marks
- General Medicine for 70 marks
- Paediatrics for 20 marks
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers. The time for the exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Surgery for 40 marks
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics for 40 marks
- Preventive Social and Community Medicine for 40 marks
After performing in the written examination, aspirants will get a call for personal interview. Both paper 1 and paper 2are exclusive of the negative pattern.
CMS Syllabus: For General Ability:
Indian Society, Polity, Economy, Indices and the Human Development, Programmes, economy, The effects of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society, Indian Agriculture, Industry, Transportation, and Service Sectors, Natural and man-made disasters and their management, Food distribution & adulteration, Recent trends in Science, Storage of Food and their relevance to public health and Technologies, exploitation, Basic concepts of Ecology, Natural Resources, conservation and related issues, and Environment and their impact on health.
Syllabus For General Medicine:
Cardiology, Gastro-intestinal, Neurology, Hematology, Endocrinology, Genito-Urinary, Respiratory diseases, Metabolic disorders, Infectious/Communicable Diseases, Nutrition / Growth, Musculoskeletal System, Psychiatry, Diseases of the Skin (Dermatology), General.
Syllabus: For Paediatrics:
Growth and development, Normal newborn, Short stature, precocious and delayed puberty, impaired learning, low birth weight is newborn, Neonatology, sick newborn, developmental delay, Nutrition, complementary feeding, Lactation management and Renal.
UPSC Syllabus For Paper II
UPSC CMS Syllabus: For Surgery
General Surgery: Wounds, Infections, Spleen, Lymphatic, Abdominal wall, Blood vessels, Thoracic surgery, Alimentary tract-Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Peritoneum, Orthopedic surgery, Abdominal injuries, Urological Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology, Traumatology
UPSC Combined Medical Service Syllabus For Gynaecology & Obstetrics:
Post-natal conditions, Ante-natal conditions, Intra-natal conditions, and complicated labour, Management of normal labours.
Gynaecology: Questions on applied anatomy, Questions on infections in the genital tract, Questions on neoplasia main the genital tract, Questions on Applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on the displacement of the uterus.
Family Planning: Conventional contraceptives, Medical Termination of Pregnancy, oral pills, sterilization and organization of programs in the urban and rural surroundings,
Syllabus For Community Medicine & Preventive Social:
Social and Community Medicine, The concept of Health, Disease and Health Administration, Preventive Medicine and Planning, General Epidemiology, Demography and Health Statistics, Environmental Health, Communicable Diseases, Nutrition and Health, Non-communicable diseases, Occupational Health, Medical Sociology, Genetics and Health, International Health and Health Education, Maternal and Child Health, National Programmes.
UPSC CMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Only an Indian national will have the authorization to apply for this exam.
Those who are from Nepal and Bhutan will also be appropriate for this exam.
UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Centers
Examination centre will be located at nearly all India namely Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Bangalore, Bareilly, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Itanagar etc.