The aspirants will be notified of the UPSC APFC 2019 which intends for Assistant Fund Commissioner. The concerned aspirants who are looking for the suitable government jobs in India will have to go for UPSC recruitment 2019. Aspirants will be applying online for the registration.
This article provides various details regarding UPSC APFC like exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card and many more.
The process to apply for UPSC APFC 2019
The application form is filled with the mention of important details. The application form can’t be received by those who have not met the eligibility criteria of the exam set by UPSC. It is necessary to complete the application procedure by the end of the month. The form filled by some other way rather than online will be invalid.
- Visit the official website of UPSC namely upsc.gov.in
- Go for UPSC notification 2019 for eligibility
- Those who are eligible will have to press the option of online application
- It will be obligatory to fill the personal and academic details in the space provided there.
- They will need to submit the form with all the details.
Students are needed to submit the application fee of RS.25 by dispatching the amount from SBI bank through cash or visa-master credit card or debit card.
UPSC APFC Educational Qualification
- It would be mandatory to have a degree from the famous university.
- Desirable- Diploma in Company Law/ Labour Laws / Public Administration
- Age Limit- The upper age criteria for students are 35 years. Those who are above the mentioned age will not be given chance to sit for the exam. Aspirants who are belonging to SC and ST category can apply for the exam being 30 in age whereas the age criteria for OBC is 33.
UPSC APFC Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held for two hours and the test paper will be designed in English and Hindi language.
- The questions are objective, and students will need to attempt the only suitable answer.
- For the incorrect response, aspirants will get 1/3 of the marks removed. For an attempt question, no marks will be allotted.
UPSC APFC Syllabus
The syllabus of UPSC APFC will incorporate the following topics-
- i) General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workmanlike use of words.
- ii) Indian Freedom Struggle.
iii) Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- iv) Indian Polity & Economy.
- v) General Accounting Principles.
- vi) Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
vii) General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
viii) General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- ix) Social Security in India
UPSC APFC Selection
The assortment of the contender will be decided on the Performance in the Personal Interviews. Of the number of filled applications form, the directive will assume shortlisting standards to limit the number of contenders to have participated in Interview rationally.
Documents required at the time of Interview
Printout of the online application and the following Original Documents/ Certificates accompanied by self -attested copies and other items detailed in the Summon Letter for the interview will be presented during the interview.
Rs.15600 – 39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 44,730/- Approx.) + TA and HRA.