The Union Public Service of Examination is the authority that organizes the Engineering Services Examination intended for enrolment in several posts of engineering, departments of ministry, central public works department, the ministry of railways, Geographical Survey of India, Military Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication form.
Those wanting to get recruited in the above-mentioned posts will require to fill up the application form. Aspirants are recommended to get through Pre, Main and Interview.
ESE UPSC 2019 Important Dates
|l.No.||Name of the Events||Dates Assigned|
|1.||The release date of ESE official notification||March 2019|
|2.||The date for ESE application form submission (Prelims)||February 2019|
|3.||Last date to submit the online application form (Prelims)||March 2019|
|4.||ESE Admit Card 2019||May 2019|
|5.||ESE Pre Examination date||June 2019|
|6.||The announcement of the Result (Pre Exam)||July/August 2019|
|7.||The date for the submission of detailed application form (DAF)||September 2019|
|8.||Commencement of the ESE (Mains)||October 2019|
|9.||The result of the Exam (Mains)||January/February 2020|
|10.||Date of Commencement of ESE interview||April/May 2020|
ESE UPSC 2019 Application Form
- For the filling of application form, aspirants will require getting into specifics mentioned below-
- The UPSC ESE 2019 Application Form will be announced at the official page pf UPSC known by www.upsc.gov.in
- They will require specifying all details in the application form for Pre exam.
- When they get over with ESE pre-exam, it would be mandatory to complete the application form (DAF) for the exam.
- Additionally, the application fee is RS.200 which is needed to be submitted to Visa/Master Credit Card or SBI Bank.
ESE UPSC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- This exam is only meant for those who are Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have engineering/diploma degree issued by a reputed university or institute.
- The age of the aspirants must be under 21 and above 31 years.
- Those belonging to reserved categories will be let off with the eligibility of maximum age criteria.
- They need to be physically fit as per physical value established by UPSC in the Engineering Services Examination, 2019.
ESE UPSC 2019 Exam Pattern
- The ESE 2019 will be consisting of Preliminary Examination.
- The Engineering Services which includes Preliminary and Stage 1 will incorporate two objective questions.
- For attempting all questions, students will get 500 marks in the exam. In paper 1., you get 200 marks and paper 2 will include 300 marks.
- The second part of the exam is Mains Exam.
- The ESE exam will have two question papers.
- The mains exam will include 600 questions with 300 marks for every question.
- The final stage is Personality Test which consists of 200 marks.
ESE UPSC 2019 Admit Card
Aspirants will need to wait for a while before the receiving of admit card of the Preliminary exam. Students who qualify the preliminary exam will be provided with the Main Examination admit card. Those without admit card will not be taking part in the exam.
ECE UPSC 2019 Selection
The selection process comprises the Preliminary Exam, mains exams and personality test.